Chair Massage can last anywhere from 10 to 45 minutes, done through the clothing to the back, neck, shoulders and arms. This innovate technique is designed to relieve stress, ease tension, promote a renewed sense of energy and well being.
On-Site Chair Massage can be set up virtually anywhere – you don’t have to set aside a dedicated space. A meeting room, quiet corner, in an individuals’ own office, or even a public area such as the cafeteria.
There is no need for the employees to remove their clothes and no need to shower off massage oils. This innovate technique is designed to relieve stress in high-tension areas and promote a renewed sense of energy and well being.
Registered Massage Therapy & Spa Practitoner services are available for mobile services.
No Lost Work Time In less time than it takes for a coffee break, your employee will be transformed into a rejuvenated and revitalized worker! Because Chair Massage is relatively short, it can fit into anyone’s schedule. Since an effective Chair Massage takes less time than a coffee break, no work time is lost.Our CORPORATE ON-SITE CHAIR MASSAGE PROGRAM is simple to set up will easily integrate into your business or work place. You and your employees will be receiving the healthy benefits of massage in no time!
Businesses have used CORPORATE ON-SITE CHAIR MASSAGE to:
- Start or enhance a company wellness program
- Attract attention to their tradeshow booth or event
- Show their appreciation to current customers
- Add excitement to workplace events ex : staff appreciation days, company picnics, golf tournaments, charity events and wellness fairs
- Enhance staff performance in the workplace
- Increase productivity
- Improve company morale
- Help staff through stressful times or heavy workloads
- Avoid burn-out
- Departmental rewards & incentives
- To refresh participants at meetings or conventions
Simple And Affordable
No other wellness program compares! There is a low cost per employee or hourly rate and there is absolutely no up-front investment in equipment or facilities. If no employee wellness budget has been set up yet, you can even set up subsidized or employee paid arrangements!
Results from Recent Studies
- Research indicates that a 15-minute chair massage results in decreased job stress, increased alertness and increased speed & accuracy on math computations.1
- Office workers massaged regularly were more alert, performed better and were less stressed than those who weren’t massaged.1
- Up to 90% of all visits to primary care physicians are for stress-related complaints.2
- Stress accounts for $26 billion in medical and disability payments and $95 billion in lost productivity per year.2
- Over 50% of lost work days are stress related which keeps about 1 million people per day from attending work.2
- Health care expenditures are nearly 50% greater for workers who report high levels of stress.3
- 40% of job turnover is due to stress.4
1Field, Ironson, Pickens et al. (1996). Massage therapy reduces anxiety and enhances EEG pattern of alertness and math computations. International Journal of Neuroscience 86, 197-205 2Occupational Health and Safety news and the National Council on compensation Insurance (U.S.A.) 3Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine 4American Institute of Stress
According to “Employee Burnout: America’s Newest Epidemic” (Northwestern National Life), “Job Stress: The 20th Century Disease” (UN International Labor Organization) and the “Mitchum Report on Stress in the ’90’s.”
- The average back and neck pain case costs business and industry $24,000 annually.
- Up to 90% of all visits to primary care physicians are for stress-related complaints.
- Up to 80% of industrial accidents are due to stress.
- Over 50% of lost workdays are stress-related.
- 14% of all workers say stress caused them to quit or change jobs in the previous two years.
American Institute of Stress – Time Magazine
- (Job stress is “the 20th Century Disease”)” United Nations National Report
- 75-90% of visits to primary care physicians are for stress related problems
- 1 million employees are absent on an average workday due to stress related problems -National safety council estimate
- Less than 25% of Americans find their jobs extremely satisfying today.
- 78% describe their jobs as being stressful.
- Stress costs 200 – 300 billion annually, as assessed by absenteeism, diminished productivity, employee turnover, accidents, direct medical, legal, and insurance fees, Worker’s Compensation etc. That is equal to the total net profit of the fortune 500 companies.
- 60-80% of accidents on the job are stress related.
Health Canada’s Web Site Reports
- A return on investment of $3.40 for every dollar invested in wellness initiatives as shown by reduced turnover, increased productivity and decreased insurance claims.
- Estimates show that between 60 – 90 percent of all visits to health professionals are for stress-related disorders.
- National Commission on productivity claims 20% of employees work at full potential.
What Are You Waiting For? Let’s Get Started!It’s easy! Just follow these simple instructions:
- Contact US for a Chair Massage Program Package
- Assign a contact person to assist us in promoting the program and setting it up.
- Provide space for the massage. It doesn’t have to be a large, or even private space. The boardroom, an office, or even a quiet corner in the cafeteria will do nicely.
- Promote the Chair Massage Program! Encourage employees and use it yourself.
- Advertise it in the company newsletter and post the provided Chair Massage Signs and sign-up sheets provided by us in the common areas.
On-Site Chair Massage prices will vary depending on the type of event, if a Registered Massage Therapist or Spa Practitioner is required, hours purchased and related costs involved. We are committed to providing exceptional professional service with competitive pricing. Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Ask about our Early-bird special! Please Contact Us for a quote.
Discounts & Promotions
Company promotions and discounts based on massage hours purchased or charity organizations are available. These discounts are subject to the terms and conditions outlined for each promotion and may not be combined unless otherwise stated.
The minimum of each visit will vary on the location and type of event, but in general a two-hour minimum is to be expected for all on-site appointments and extra traveling charges may incur. Please Contact Us for further details.
50% of payment is due upon reservation with the balance due upon receipt of service unless otherwise agreed upon in writing between the client and Pure Scents Massage. For your convenience, we accept Visa, American Express, company cheques and cash.
If you aren’t 100% satisfied we will gladly refund you! We want you to be thrilled with your new CHAIR MASSAGE PROGRAM and will do whatever we can do to make sure you are!